Become a part of Garden. Purchase your own commemorative dedication or make a donation to the Garden's Maintenance Endowment Fund.
CLICK HERE to DONATE
On the Downtown Naples Hospital Campus of the NCH Healthcare system at the corner of 2nd Ave and 8th Street North, Naples, Florida.
CLICK HERE for MAP and DIRECTIONS
• The client is responsible for all event clean up.
• Clients are responsible for ensuring that their contracted caterer, entertainment, etc. are aware of all clean up responsibilities.
• If caterer cannot, for any reason provide full clean up, the client is responsible for contracting a clean up service.
• The GOHC does not provide after-party clean up.
• Failure to adhere to clean up rules may result in loss of security deposit.
• Any labor required by GOHC personnel to clean post event will incur a $100.00 per hour charge.
• The client must provide additional trash receptacles during the event. There are multiple trash receptacles throughout the garden. These may be used, but all trash must be removed post event.
Comments are closed.
Copyright 2013 - All rights reserved Garden of Hope & Courage | Web design by Jefferies Design | Graphic Design by Sunbelt Printing