Become a part of Garden. Purchase your own commemorative dedication or make a donation to the Garden's Maintenance Endowment Fund.
On the Downtown Naples Hospital Campus of the NCH Healthcare system at the corner of 2nd Ave and 8th Street North, Naples, Florida.
• Garden facilities may be used for special events including wedding ceremonies and receptions, memorial services, fundraisers and other events approved by the Garden Board of Directors.
• Wedding ceremonies can be held (50 and under guests – under the pavilion or trellis, ceremony only.)
• Garden facilities may not be used for political events.
• All printed materials (invitations, announcements, press releases, etc.) relating to the event using the GOHC logo or name must be presented to the GOHC Executive Director for approval prior to final printing.
• Garden is rented “as is”. Decoration must be approved in advance and should be limited to table decorations and free standing decorative elements. Nothing can a fixed to any Garden surfaces (trees, pavilion columns, trellis, etc.) Only banners or signage can be hung by rope from railings. Other consideration as to where and how signage can be used must be approved by the Executive Director.
• No candles, confetti, silly string, glitter, rice or birdseed can be used.
• The Garden is a “non-smoking” venue.
• Music is allowed under the Tommy Bahama Pavilion however amplification systems and volume levels must be approved in advance by the Executive Director. Other forms of entertainment and presentations must be reviewed in advance.
• Photographers are permitted in the Garden for an event with Executive Director approval.
• Audio Visual is permitted.
• Valet parking can be used with the approval of Naples Community Hospital. Confirmation of the availability to use a hospital parking lot will be communicated by the Executive Director per hospital approval. *Please note that evening events are easy to accomodate with parking than day time.
• The GOHC provides only the site. The client shall provide all services such as catering, rental tables, chairs, etc.
• Catering must be prepared off site and delivered unless approved by the Executive Director.
Comments are closed.